Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Visual Abstraction: process 2

For some reason my images are not always showing - hopefully I can fix it.... hmmmmm




This is the next iteration of combining interests of color, light and shadow, and informal cities
The connections are a stretch, but the general idea is using these design elements, architectural innovations and urban analysis to create something better in the worst scenerios.  This is a start of making these informal cities that started temporary to being permanent in hopes for it to become something better.  This is VERY broad, but its just the combination of my interests.

This is my idea map of my visual abstract with a few sources


Both are still a major work in process.  More iterations to create an idea, a question... a thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment